Community Mental Health for Central Michigan is a six-county agency that provides the highest quality behavioral health solutions in collaboration with consumers and community partners. Our team members combine compassion with extraordinary specialty services and supports for people served every day.
Why work for CMHCM?
- Student loan forgiveness through the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Flexible work schedules and work from home options
- Health benefits through BCBS with employer contributions to the HSA
- 12 weeks of 100% paid maternity and paternity leave
- Employer funded short- and long-term disability
- Comprehensive dental and vision benefits
- 100% employer funded Defined Benefit (pension) program with vesting after 6 years
- 28 paid leave days (16 annual/12 sick) during first year of employment
- Performance-based compensation plan with annual increases
- Professional development opportunities
- Free CEU training opportunities
- 10 paid holidays