Thank you for your interest in joining Community Mental Health for Central Michigan’s Provider Network. When completing the linked Provider application (see below), please ensure you select Community Mental Health for Central Michigan (CMHCM); this will ensure that your application is sent directly to our agency for processing.
The following qualifications must be demonstrated in your application materials in order for us to accept your application:
- License: A current unrestricted, unconditional license to practice mental health and/or substance use disorder services in the State of Michigan.
- Certification (if applicable): Current certifications to provide specialized services as required by the State of Michigan.
- Accreditation (treatment programs only): Current accreditation from a national body approved by the State of Michigan.
- Insurance: Current malpractice insurance and professional liability insurance in the amount required by MSHN (minimum $1,000,000 per occurrence and $3,000,000 aggregate).
- Enrollment in CHAMPS system.
For your convenience, please click HERE and download the checklist before continuing.
If you have any questions related to the criteria identified above, or questions about completing the application and/or attachments, please feel free to contact me at (989) 772-5938.
Provider Network Manager
CMH for Central Michigan