CMHCM Crisis Hotline
If you or a loved one is in crisis, please reach out to 1-800-317-0708 which provides 24/7 free and confidential support for people in distress. The line provides crisis services and resources for you or your loved ones.
- He/she can reasonably be expected in the near future to harm him/herself or another.
- Because of his/her inability to meet his/her basic needs they are at risk of harm.
- The person’s judgment is so impaired that he/she is unable to understand the need for treatment and that their condition is expected to result in harm to him/herself or another individual in the near future.
If you have a mental health emergency, you should seek help right away. At any time during the day or night call any of these for help:
- CMH 24-Hour Crisis Line Number: 989.772.5938
- CMH 24-Hour Crisis Line Number (toll free): 1.800.317.0708
- or go to a hospital or other setting that offers emergency care
QPR: Question, Persuade, Refer
NOTE: You have the right to receive emergency services at any time, 24-hours a day, and seven days a week, without prior authorization for payment of care. You can go to any place that offers emergency care and be treated and have it paid for by your insurance plan. Please take note that if the medical facility you go to does not view your situation as an emergency, or if you do not have insurance, you may be charged for the visit.
Emergency Centers for CMHCM’s Service Area
Mid Michigan Medical Centers
Clare – 104 West 6th Street - 989.802.5120
Gladwin – 515 Quarter Street - 989.426.6258
Midland - 4005 Orchard Drive - 989.839.3100
McLaren Central Michigan
Mt. Pleasant – 1221 South Drive – 989.772.6777
Mecosta County General Hospital
Big Rapids – 405 Winter Avenue – 231.796.8691
Spectrum Health – Reed City Campus
Reed City – 300 North Patterson Avenue – 231.832.7110