CMHCM Vision Statement
Communities where all individuals experience healthy and meaningful lives.
CMHCM Statement of Values
- Support of the dignity, worth, autonomy, and empowerment of each individual
- Early Intervention, Prevention, and Wellness
- Dynamic, competent, and qualified staff and providers
- Whole-person wellness and integrated care
- High quality services that are affordable and accessible
- Team-Based Care
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Advocacy and public education
- Creativity, innovation, and evidence-based practices
- Responsiveness to local community needs
"Beverly P. showed me tools (I never learned before) that I applied to my life. She also taught me tools to help my son. She is an awesome counselor."